Saturday, May 9, 2026
They say: Invasion
Here's what I heard the Lord say about the deceptions; Fear not at all the threats and projected deceptions, and what they wish to implement, for there are many voices exposing and many of My Own that shall not bow down to their "Invasion" story - Holograms, projections, mind control, witchcraft, spells curses hexes Voodoo, Etc. I shall pull the curtain aside to reveal the 'Wizards' and the hoaxes. My David shall see and sense this before it rolls out completely; he shall find out the Truth - then set traps By my Intel and Direction, without disclosing until they are captured red-handed - Proof upon Proof; Beyond any question. Amen So Be It.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DECREES AND DECLARATIONS 2026 REV
As His Intercessors and Watchmen, Prophets and Seers, we have the indwelling Spirit of God, with that we ARE a Force of His Nature in that w...
-
We are called, anointed and appointed as Divine Enforcers; we are called to legislate on behalf of heaven, to establish God’s Law and Order...
-
I heard the Lord say: “This I declare unto thee today that the Lord, strong and mighty shall appear and rise up within His saints (in the Po...
-
The Prefatory Letter To all the Love-Flock of Christ that are, or shall be Elected and Chosen at this Day to wait fo...
No comments:
Post a Comment